Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
This is a 2nd Shift position working Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-2:00am. The hourly rate of pay is $18.25. This position is located at our Fourth Street location in Gettysburg.
The Dot Mount Packer inspects and packs finished tile into boxes for shipment.
Major Functions and Scope:
• Visually inspect tile for quality defects according to control plan specifications and replaces defective tile as necessary.
• Packs tile into boxes.
• Places correct bar code labels on boxes.
• Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
• Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
• Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
• Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge: