The purpose of this position is to ensure that product is being batter and breaded according to specifications, and to ensure that the maintenance, and up keep of the equipment is being maintained. This position must also follow all safety checks, procedures, and must be LOTO trained. (Lock Out Tag Out)
• Operator is responsible for performing a physical check/assessment of his or her equipment before operating. This check will help identify equipment or safety problems.
• This position is responsible for the assembly of the barrels, batter applicators,. & XL breaders along with transfer belts.
• This position is also responsible for using a tachometer to set line speeds as out line by stein guides for XL setting.
• Operator is responsible for getting a spec on each product being ran and must set equipment according to specifications, unless management says differently.
• Must ensure that the lines are not running or creating breading voids.
• In the event the equipment locks or jam-up due to non mechanical reasons, it's the operator's responsibility to get the machine going in a timely minor.
• Must physical verify all ingredients against specifications before loading machine to ensure that the correct ingredients are being used.
• This position is required to perform pick-up checks according to McDonalds Specifications.
• This position is responsible for monitoring the quality levels of product being ran through his or her equipment continuously, when a problem is detected he or she must notify the lead, supervisor or GPM.
• This position also must make sure that transfers are smooth and not creating defects.
• House keeping must be kept orderly and clean at all times, and all foreign objects picked up.
• Operator's responsibility to know what there equipment is doing at all times. He or she must check these setting continuously/ongoing.
• This operator has the responsibility of servicing his or her equipment while the line is on break to ensure there no equipment damage and prepare the equipment to run to the next break period or end of shift.
• The operator of the last working shift of the day or night must drain and prepare the equipment for shut down and cleaning. Cover all electrical control boxes/panel to prevent water damage. Please clean boxes and panels before covering.
• Must be able to maintain barrel operation along with sifter recycling and equipment.
• Must be willing to lift in excess of 50 pounds
* REHIRES SUBJECT TO A 6 MONTH WAIT PERIOD AND MUST HAVE NOT WORKED FOR ANY TYSON FACILITY 3 TIMES OR MORE*
*BENEFITS EFFECTIVE DATE OF HIRE*
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
2ND SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.
Paramus, New Jersey
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Posted about 2 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our