Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD. Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.
Full Stack Engineer, Prime Processing Team
At TSYS, we're building the future of payments. As a member of the Prime Processing team, you'll be part of a team passionate about technology and using it to modernize payments, and the overall banking experience. We're looking for people who want to join our team of designers, engineers and enthusiasts and be a part of what's happening.
Example products that you'll be working on as a part of the TSYS development team...
- Create open API's and content for TSYS Developers (developers.tsys.com), our client hub for open technology (API's, SDK's and much more) developed by TSYS.
- Mobile and mobile web cardholder experiences that leverage open technologies like react.js and react native, node, swift2, java, springboot, .Net and others.
- Our hybrid cloud application infrastructure that's based on docker, kubernetes, microservices and postgres.
Everyday you'll do these kinds of things…
- Collaborate with engineers to create technical designs, develop, test and solve complex problems that drive the solution from initial concept to production.
- Contribute to our automated build, deploy and test processes for each solution.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Transcend the traditional boundaries of Frontend and Backend, designing and delivering performant, maintainable, and scalable features.
- Think in terms of components and systems while considering a holistic user experience.
- Work in an engineering focused, iterative team that's composed of people with a wide range of skills.
- Demo your work for colleagues and members of the business team.
To qualify, you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information technology or business information systems or related field.
- Working experience in modernizing .Net applications to Java, Springboot microservices
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale applications (e.g., well-designed APIs, mobile apps, data integrations, and/or large mobile web applications).
- Exposure to devops tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack, etc.
- Fluent, open communication style - speaking, writing, collaborating.
- Demonstrated understanding of user experience, user centered design and responsive web design.
- Minimum two years relevant experience with advanced coding skills.
- Experience designing and developing large distributed, mobile, machine learning, responsive web or API software systems.
- Experience working in a team-based, start-up or agile development environment.
- Track record of pursuing self-directed side projects, research, or open source projects.
TSYS Minimum Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business / Management Information Systems or related field
- Typically minimum of 2 years - Professional Experience In Coding, Designing, Developing And Analyzing Data. Typically has a basic knowledge and use of one or more languages / technologies from the following but not limited to; two or more modern programming languages used in the enterprise, experience working with various APIs, external Services, experience with both relational and NoSQL Databases
Level: II, Senior, Lead or SME
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.