Bachelor's in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and related application development/support experience.
• Experience in the development and/or support of applications used by non-technical customers to support and enhance business processes, typically 3-5 years for an Application Developer role
• Experience contributing to an integrated information system implementation cycle though areas such as design, workflow analysis, build, training, implementation, testing and support
• Demonstrated experience working with end-users to define system requirements, understand business needs and convert business requirements into functional/technical specifications for complex integrated systems build
• Demonstrated ability using programming languages and/or tools for customizing vendor application software
• Experience working with vendors to analyze system and integration requirements
Experience communicating technical information effectively to technical and non-technical staff at the verbal, written and presentation levels
Demonstrated job-related experience and/or commitment to diversity in the work/academic environment
• Experience supporting an EMR in an ambulatory or hospital setting
• Experience with any of the following: ambulatory, inpatient or procedural workflows
• Epic certification related but not limited to the following: EpicCare Ambulatory, EpicCare Inpatient, Epic Clinical Tools, SmartForms
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with basic project management
• Strong problem-solving skills and experience adhering to regulatory requirements in developing clinical documentation tools
• Proven ability to write application test scripts
• Experience working with multimedia objects in database management systems (Blobs)
In order to be considered, applicants must upload a resume (under submission relevant materials) that clearly addresses how they meet the listed required and desired qualifications of this position. A cover letter is desired as part of the application process. Job openings are posted for a minimum of 14 calendar days. This job may be removed from posting and filled any time after the minimum posting period has ended.
Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background and credential check. This position is not eligible for University sponsorship for employment authorization.