2802 12TH ST, HARLAN, Iowa, 51537-2303, United States of America
DaVita is a dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial Fortune 500® Company. We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven leader.
This leader will manage a small clinic splitting their time between the administrative leadership role as well as hands-on patient care in one of the clinical staff roles (either RN, Social Worker, or Dietitian - dialysis experience is NOT required, we WILL train). It is imperative that this leader have prior patient care experience in any of these capacities - Registered Nurse, Clinical Social Work, or Clinical Dietitian - as well as leadership experience managing a team. While patient care experience is necessary, dialysis experience is not - we have a phenomenal training program offered alongside our leadership training.
For the past 10 years, DaVita has demonstrably improved clinical outcomes, continuously improving year after year. As a Clinical Operations Manager (aka Facility Administrator or "FA" internally) you will directly impact patient care as the trusted front-line leader in an outpatient clinic.
As a Clinical Operations Manager, you can expect:
Patients come first. You have an opportunity to build on your relationship with your patients, while also continuously improving their health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
Meaningful Workday - EVERY Day. You'll go home every day knowing you are making a difference in patients' lives and that you are developing your team to reach their full potential.
- Available when the clinic is open.
Lead a Team. Develop, mentor and inspire a cross-functional clinical team (census dependent on state laws) to deliver the best for our patients, teammates and community.
Financial Management. Manage complete operation and performance of the clinic: adhere to budget, forecast expenses, manage vendor relationships, order supplies, and monitor compliance.
Autonomy. It's your clinic to run. You aren't alone though. You will have the support and guidance of your director, regional peers and the greater company to help you manage your facility. We foster entrepreneurs and those who seek to continuously improve.
Culture & Growth. Our values are not just written in a book somewhere, but are an intentional part of everything we do. As leaders, you are able to reward others for demonstrating those shared beliefs and behaviors, and in turn, we intend to do the same for you.
The shining star for our Clinical Operations Manager should have:
- Passion for making a difference in people's lives.
- Direct patient care experience is required in ONE of the following areas: Registered Nurse (RN license in the state of practice), Social Worker (MSW with clinical experience), or Dietitian (Bachelor's in Nutrition or related field)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in leadership required. You will be leading and building a team to achieve clinical excellence. Experience supervising direct reports preferred.
- Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a person who "gets the right stuff done".
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common.
- Collaboration is a must to be successful in this role. You will be working with clinical and financial teams on a daily basis to produce results that align to business needs.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Associate's degree is currently a minimum requirement for our clinic managers, additional education may be required based on the clinical nature of this role.
Are you ready to take ownership, drive results and experience the rewards? Take the first step at careers.davita.com.
DaVita is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
This job has expired.