As a Field Sales Manager you will be directly responsible for leading a high performing sales team for our growing Public Sector Enterprise business. You will assist in development of the team by handling issues with experience and tact and by progressively and proactively driving sales results, and managing development and performance issues.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for driving strategy and delivering results: Makes recommendations to General Manager/ Sales Director on strategy and customer plans. Through data analysis and past experience make solid decisions on strategy and direction. Identifies and helps achieve sales branch goals, not just team goals.
- Manage Team: Recruits, hires and mentors sales staff. Manage employee performance. Ensure team is trained and has resources to deliver sales plans. Coach and provide feedback to employees. Deliver high potential sales representatives for future management roles. Use managerial courage to make difficult decisions when necessary. Prepare development plans for employees.
- Develop customer, supplier and vendor relationships: Enhance manager relationships with key contacts by providing superior service and operation excellence. Implement effective and practiced techniques for solving problems. Effectively communicate with all levels (supplier, customer, vendor). Attend reviews and meetings. Increase management presence at customer accounts in order to achieve access to decision makers.
- Leadership: Act as leader in the branch. Instill vision and create enthusiasm to achieve goals. Use data and analysis to make recommendations to team and to management. Responsible for budgeting and planning. Key leader in facilitating implementation of process improvement based on data.
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow
What we are looking for
- At least 5 years experience managing a sales team and at least 5 years of experience in selling IT services
- Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise class SW and HW solutions as well as Cloud solutions
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on a strategic initiative
- Ability to see the complexity of business decisions and predict possible outcomes to identify best course of action
- Experience setting up complex engagements and plans
Proven ability to manage a team to success
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)