We are currently searching for a direct-hire Community Manager for a large 615 unit community in Philadelphia, PA! If you are a dynamic, self-motivated leader with demonstrated experience as a successful Property Manager, apply today!
InterSolutions is a full-service recruiting agency specializing in the property management industry. At InterSolutions, we are dedicated to finding the best permanent fit for our customers, and the best job searching experience for our candidates to land their dream job!
Essential Job Functions:
- Leads, coaches, and evaluates property associates’ performance, including the completion of annual performance reviews
- Assumes primary responsibility for preliminary interviewing and selection of the property associates
- Achieves financial solvency through cost reduction and implementing systems to achieve 0% rent delinquency
- Participates in the preparation of the annual operating budget and maintains budgetary guidelines
- Develops and utilizes sound rent collection procedures, including following up with delinquent accounts
- Monitors landlord-tenant relations and mediates disputes when necessary
- Provides excellent customer service and follow through to residents
- Develops marketing plan to drive traffic to the community and ensure occupancy meets minimum standards
This job has expired.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in property management industry
- Prior supervisory experience in a management position, which includes annual budget processing, accounting, and interviewing/selection/disciplinary action of employees
- Ability to lead staff to meet job duties and expectations
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with employees and company contacts
- Adequate computer skills to perform essential functions listed above
- Basic accounting/financial record keeping knowledge