PCSI is seeking Hospital Housekeeping professionals to join our team. This role will be responsible for delivering the highest quality service for our customers and hospital patients. We are looking for ambitious, compassionate team members with a desire to support our mission and values in their daily work. Housekeepers who take pride in their work and are team players. The ideal candidates will have some experience working with a diverse workgroup, such as veterans and people with disabilities.
- Clean and supply patient rooms, wards, nursing stations, lounges, lavatories, bathrooms, offices, and any other areas as assigned. Maintain a high level of productivity while working safely.
- Perform specific cleaning tasks, including dusting horizontal surfaces; emptying waste baskets and removing trash; damp-wiping furniture; cleaning and polishing metal and porcelain bathroom fixtures; dry mopping and sanitizing floors of rooms and offices; spot-cleaning walls and windows; replenishing room supplies; making beds and sorting and distributing linen.
- Use industry tools such as light mops, small ringer, dusters, household-type vacuum cleaners and other tools, chemicals and supplies necessary to perform job duties.
- Maintain assigned equipment for cleanliness and report needed repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures.
- In case of fire or other emergency, assist in escorting ambulatory patients to exits.
Experience: A High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred and one or more years' experience (or equivalent combination of education) in environmental healthcare services. Ability to walk, stand, stoop, bend and reach for entire shift, as well as ability to push/pull up to 100 pounds. Demonstrated ability to read and understand container labels and safety practices. Subject to hazards associated with working in a healthcare environment. Ability to pass background check and obtain and maintain security clearance for assigned job site.
PCSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer EOE/AA/W/M/V.
People with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
This job has expired.