Position Title: Acquisition Logistics/Audit Manager
Work Location: Albuquerque, NM - Kirtland AFB
The contractor shall provide logistics and audit support to ACAT-1 equivalent programs. Additionally, the contractor should possess extensive experience in audit readiness and acquisition, particularly in Government property management, documentation, and reporting. The member will need to have relevant experience in program management, as well as subject matter expertise in supply chain management, asset valuation and tracking (AV&T), and financial management. The member shall develop and integrate complex reports and support audit efforts, as well as proactively identify gaps, risks, or other issues across several programs. The member shall have strong capability of developing briefs and reports accurately summarizing program performance or addressing key issues for senior United States Air Force, Unites States Space Force, Office of the Secretary of Defense leadership, and other stakeholder offices. The essential duties include, but are not limited to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the technical expert for issues relating to acquisition, asset tracking, and property management; have an understanding of the Defense Property Accountability System for tracking all requirements and providing updates on an as-needed basis but providing updates at a minimum of quarterly and annual as required.
- Assist in property audits, internal and external reporting, and database management;
- Apply advanced concepts, principles, and practices to manage a full range of integrated logistics support programs;
- Provide technical inputs, analyze alternatives, and recommend logistics direction for acquisition and sustainment programs;
- Ensure a systematic supply chain strategy and property management system, synchronize conflicting systems and processes; and,
- Assess the effectiveness and impacts of interfacing systems and output feeds to other data systems and recommend solutions.
Job Requirements Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and/or Experience/Skills Required:
Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent related field experience in the federal logistics field).
5 years experience in federal and/or military logistics management with an understanding of procurement acquisitions
Organizational Knowledge - Awareness logistics goals, objectives, services, and programs, as well as the individual requirements in order to meet mission requirements.
Communication Skills- Strong writing, editing, analytical and team facilitation skills. Excellent and oral interpersonal skills.
Customer Service Ability - Ability to interact with senior department of defense and other government officials as well as defense contractors at all levels.
Analysis Awareness - Be responsive to a wide variety of issues, take into account inter relationships between subject areas and customer requirements and recommend alternatives.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Capable of conveying complex information in a simplistic manner
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Able to take proactive measures to prevent problems rather than reactive by nature
- Strong verbal and written communication to effectively express concepts, plans, and proposals
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have enough mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. May include lifting weight up to thirty (30) pounds as necessary.Security Clearance:
Position requires an active Top Secret/SCI clearanceCompany Summary:
Headquartered in Hawaii, Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is a SBA Certified NHO 8(a) Small Business specializing in global information technology and offering professional solutions in IT Design & Installation, Cybersecurity Engineering & Support, Application Integration & Development, Software & Hardware Engineering, Network & Systems Management, Information Systems Security, and Business Management Services.
Leveraging over 30 years of providing IT services to the federal & commercial market with projects located around the world, our team possesses innovative expertise in the development of a wide range of technology solutions. Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Our service commitment is simple - "Quality IT Solutions... On Time & On Budget."
Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.