The Press Operator is responsible for setting up and converting finished parts and subassemblies in compliance with appropriate work instructions, procedures, and company practices.
* Sets up and runs converting press in compliance with work instructions and company procedures.
* Performs maintenance on converting equipment according to preventive maintenance schedule, and when otherwise required.
* Completes necessary paperwork to document tasks performed.
* Training and to assist on equipment maintenance, when scheduled and when otherwise required, as well as maintaining maintenance records.
* Notifies the Quality Department of nonconforming material. Brings nonconformances, product quality issues, or other potential problems to the attention of direct supervisor.
* Notifies the Quality Department when First Article Inspection is needed.
* Has an understanding of the Labeling Control Procedure.
* Performs visual inspections for defects.
* Understanding of the Quality Policy and ISO Awareness.
* Has an understanding of the requirements to control customer property.
* Maintains product identification and traceability.
* Responsible for cleaning and maintaining work area.
* Follows the instruction, guidelines and specifications in the Process Instruction Manual.
* Follows the Lockout/Tagout procedure and ensure safe Lockout/Tagout practices when needed.
* Follow cGMP practices.
* Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Management.
* Works overtime as necessary.
* Can report and/or correct an unsafe practice or condition.
* Can require non-conforming product to be quarantined
* Can request a corrective or preventive action
* Has the authority and independence to perform tasks in accordance with the job description.