Are you excited by the ever-changing landscape of advertising?
Do you have a passion for helping local business reach their target customers right where they are?
Do you have proven success in leading and developing sales teams?
Then this is the job for you! Cox Media Group Tampa is looking to add to their team!
At Cox Media Group (CMG), our team consists of top talent and high performers. We are united in the approach of competing with our products and winning with our people. Our team in Tampa / St/ Petersburg is looking to add an Integrated Sales Manager (ISM) to their group.
The successful candidate for this role will have exemplary skills to inspire, coach, and influence others. This person will get to lead the advertising sales department and support other sales leaders.
They will together develop creative advertising campaigns that can be executed seamlessly across multiple media platforms. In turn creating success for our customers, business results.
This person will have a significant focus on consumer insights, market research, trends, and specific client challenges. Ensuring advertising campaigns are custom designed and provide a sufficient return on investment for clients.
Leading client meetings, sales meetings, market events, including the development of advertising seminars and b2b marketing strategies, is a big part of this role. While most of their attention will be working with the advertising sales team and advertisers, the ISM will also partner with the Local Programming team. To develop effective marketing campaigns for our top-rated radio stations.
What we look for
- Coach, lead and inspire the sales team to surpass business goals.
- Establish and execute a revenue strategy that maximizes our assets and revenue potential.
- Achieve revenue goals through the development and supervision of the CMG sales team.
- Develop advertising campaigns designed around advertiser needs and objectives executed across multiple media platforms.
- Develop strategy, design, and activation plan of advertiser events and promotions.
- Responsible for leading seamless collaboration with the sales and programming teams to ensure the market achieves optimal audience engagement and advertiser results.
- Partner with Program Directors in the development and implementation of external and internal marketing strategies, communications, and public relations activities.
- Develop insights and strategies through consumer research.
- Drive new business development on all platforms.
- Active participation in the field, attending client meetings with the advertising sales team.
- Must be a strong leader and possess excellent collaboration skills to ensure effective partnerships with peers while reporting to the DOS.
- Recruit, train, and manage media consultants.
- Oversee our Digital Sales Director and our Digital revenue strategies to achieve our revenue goals and budgets.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, equivalent work experience, and abilities considered.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years leading a team in at least one of the following areas: marketing, advertising agency, digital media, or media sales required.
- Proven track record of developing unique advertising campaigns and promotions for advertisers across radio formats, multiple media, digital, and social media platforms required.
- Must have a strong track record of developing strategic priorities, action plans, and a track record of achieving results required.
- A proven understanding of the competitive media landscape required.
- Strong relationship and networking skills required.