At InterSolutions, Property Management Staffing is all we do!
We are currently looking to fill a Direct Hire Maintenance Technician role at an apartment community in Norristown, PA. If you’re a service-oriented Maintenance Technician who is well versed in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and appliances we are looking for you!
InterSolutions is a full-service recruiting agency specializing in the property management industry. At InterSolutions, we are dedicated to finding the best permanent fit for our customers, and the best job searching experience for our candidates to land their dream job!
Essential Job Functions for Maintenance Technician:
- Troubleshoots all property systems, and perform repairs
- Assist with apartment unit turns including painting, cleaning, HVAC and appliance repair
- Proficiency in electrical and plumbing repairs and troubleshooting
- Completes and logs all assigned work orders in a timely fashion
- Walks the grounds and common areas to ensure the area is free of trash and debris
- Provides excellent service to residents
This job has expired.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of maintenance experience with apartment experience preferred
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds and climb ladders
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to be on call
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required