Support data requirements related to inventory levels, demand and service levels. Support kaizen events data requirements. Provide detailed data on capacities, capabilities and mix associated with the balancing of load on provider plants.
1. Provide data on inventory levels, production orders, safety stock levels, and status of inventory builds to management.
2. Run analysis on current loading of provider plants to insure adequate capacity to meet current and planned builds.
3. Represent Supply Chain Services on teams as required.
4. Participate in the establishment of and take actions to meet departmental scorecard goals.
5. Work on projects as assigned by the Value Stream Materials Manager.
6. Perform other tasks as directed by the Value Stream Materials Manager.
7. Promote CITE principles.
This role will not have any direct supervision or management responsibilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled