- Regular salaried position located in Iowa City, Iowa
- Fringe benefit package including paid vacation; sick leave; health, dental, life and disability insurance options; and generous employer contributions into retirement plans
- For more information about Why Iowa?, click here
HIGHLY DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years administrative and/or program experience.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in computer software applications including spreadsheet and database experience.
- Experience in coordinating multiple projects and diverse functions independently.
- Prior experience with Institutional Review Board application materials and processing.
- Knowledge of regulations that apply to human research.
- Proven ability to utilize Medical terminology.
- Experience working in a research facility with clinical oncology protocols or management of clinical data, i.e., laboratory values, toxicity levels.
- Knowledge of University of Iowa policies, procedures and regulations.
In order to be considered, applicants must upload a resume and a cover letter (under submission relevant materials) that clearly address how they meet the listed required and desired qualifications of this position .
Job openings are posted for a minimum of 14 calendar days.
Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.
- Classification Title: Clin Trials Rsrch Associate
- Appointment Type: Professional and Scientific
- Schedule: Full-time
This job has expired.
- Organization: Healthcare
- Contact Name: Sanela Krdzic
- Contact Email: email@example.com