You could say Brightree by ResMed is a technology company. And that's true. But Brightree is, at its heart, about people. We develop innovative, end-to-end technology solutions and services for people facing everyday challenges in the post-acute care industry. Brightree helps streamline processes, improve efficiency, and increase profitability. For over fifteen years, organizations big and small have put their trust in us-for our wide-ranging solutions, our leadership, and our unmatched customer service. Going to work each day and creating new ways to positively impact our customers' businesses and the lives of patients is just what we do. Because Brightree is, after all, about people.
To learn more about Brightree technology and solutions watch this short video by our CEO: https://vimeo.com/293016800
The Sr. Software Quality Engineer is a key contributor to the Brightree Pharmacy Technology team. The Quality Engineer will work on a global dedicated agile software development team. They will participate in product requirement review meetings, design test plans, author test cases, execute tests, document software defects, and work with software developers to resolve issues.
Let's talk about Responsibilities:
Let's talk about qualifications and experience:
- Design and execute test plans, test cases, scenarios and scripts
- Document software defects, using defect tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Use of Scrum methodology and participation in all phases of the iterative process
- Monitor defect resolution efforts and track successes
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
- Define test parameters, design tests, interpret test results and analyze test trends
- Serve as the "quality advocate" for your functional component area
- Assist in the deployments of all product releases, fix packs, hot fixes
- Assist in the troubleshooting of production related client issues
- Ability to lead application component team in special projects
- Mentors less experienced software quality assurance engineers
- Writes automation tests within the automation framework and provides required maintenance on those tests
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the understanding of how to find flaws in complex software
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to accept and act upon criticism in a positive manner
- Ability to self-direct effectively prioritize tasks, multi-task, and meet tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Must have strong technical skills, such as an ability to understand basic SQL syntax for checking results in a database or editing XML configuration files.
- 3+ years of experience with automated testing with tools such as Selenium and SOAPUI - A Plus
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Software - A Plus
- Experience successfully applying agile/scrum methodology to develop and execute software test plans including continuous integration and test driven development.
- Experience testing web services
- Experience testing GUI and functional user workflow - not just a button pusher
- Strong analytical capabilities and data analysis techniques
- Strong commitment to quality and ability to work closely and communicate effectively with developers and product managers
- Experience in the healthcare market - A Plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
Joining us is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
This job has expired.