Job ID: 229559
Midsouth Paving, Inc., part of CRH's South Division, is a leading supplier of quality asphalt and Construction Services in the Southeastern U.S., with operations in Alabama, southern Tennessee, Georgia and the Florida Panhandle. Working with government agencies, private contractors, counties and municipalities, we produce millions of tons of quality construction materials and pave many miles of highways every year. Our highly skilled workforce strives to deliver the highest quality products and services in a safe, timely and efficient manner, on every project. Midsouth Paving, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participant.
Prior experience in Heavy Highway Construction preferred.
Will perform a wide range of general laboring duties on a Road Constuction project on a heavy highway crew, or on a production crew. Including but not limited to: shoveling, raking, traffic control, moving materials, setting forms, strips and cleans concrete forms, pours concrete, shovels, vibrates, and maintains good housekeeping and safety regulations. Experience working around Asphalt and equipment operating skills would be beneficial.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Must be able to repetively lift up to 50 pounds, walk, stoop, squat, sit, kneel and be capable of passing required physical examination
- Knowledge of basic tools and their uses, basic mathematical and measurement skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
- One year of verifiable work experience in Heavy Highway Construction
- Prior experience with asphalt preferred
- Maintain reliable attendance, meeting company standards, and maintain a positive attitude.
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Midsouth Paving, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Anniston Job Segment:
Laborer, General Labor, Labor, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations
This job has expired.