Tripadvisor is the world's largest online travel site, visited by 450+ million travelers each month, and our business unit - Tripadvisor Hospitality Solutions - is the critical business-facing part of the broader company. The Hospitality Solutions team develops, markets and sells industry-leading SaaS and advertising products to our millions of hotelier and restaurateur partners worldwide, and is a significant revenue generator for the company. As the global travel sector continues to adapt and transform, Hospitality Solutions is at the forefront of developing new digital solutions - both free and paid - to support the emerging needs of our business partners.
Why this job is excellent:
Reporting to the Director of B2B Marketing for Hospitality Solutions, the Senior Manager of B2B Product Marketing will own the value proposition, product messaging and positioning, market and customer analysis, and packaging for several of our industry-leading SaaS and advertising products, and will be a core contributor to the go-to-market strategy for each. S/he will also be an invaluable partner to colleagues in the Product and Sales organizations - acting as their primary Marketing liaison, ensuring products are delivered as effectively as possible to the marketplace, driving the most revenue possible from the outset, and evaluating established metrics to deliver plans that increase performance over time.
Key responsibilities include:
What we seek:
- Develop and refine the value proposition, messaging and positioning strategies for each product as based on a thorough understanding of the customer, competitors and market landscape, and be a core contributor to the team's go-to-market plans
- Thoroughly understand customer needs: Use interviews, internal and third-party data to understand customer needs, requirements, purchase patterns, and utilize this information to improve sales and marketing assets and provide product recommendations
- Lead B2B marketing copy and design decisions: Work closely with copywriters and designers to create best-in-class marketing collateral to support both our Sales teams and direct marketing campaigns; able to analyze and have a strong rationale for every copy and visual design decision made for all high-visibility marketing assets
- Be the expert on competitor products and market gaps, constantly researching and unearthing new product improvements and sales opportunities by uncovering customer segments that are underserved as well as pain points that are unaddressed
- Collaborate closely on each product with stakeholders across a large, cross-functional team - from initial concept to launch to post-launch iterations
- Develop content marketing assets for each assigned product; build and execute plans to create self-service marketing and sales collateral to support launches and ongoing sales
- Bachelors' degree in Marketing, Business or related field; MBA preferred
- 7 to 9 years' work experience, with 4+ years in a Product Marketing role for at least one B2B SaaS or advertising product
- Strong command of language and design, and a critical eye for how both visual assets and the written word can play a vital role in high-performance marketing campaigns
- Firm understanding current creative trends in experiential, digital and direct marketing, and several years of experience collaborating with creative team members
- Experience building content marketing assets (articles, white papers, testimonials, etc.) and working in a WordPress-based CMS preferred
- Ability to work with an international sales organization and create relevant sales collateral (demo decks, one pagers, etc.) that meet go-to-market needs
- Experience analyzing competitive and market landscapes and identifying points of product differentiation and areas of opportunity
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong cross-team collaboration and relationship-building skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Passion for the travel sector and our hotel and restaurant business partners
This job has expired.