Home Health Aide/Certified Nursing Assistant
Gulf Coast Village, Cape Coral, FL
Who We Are...
Gulf Coast Village is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC); we offer a full continuum of care to seniors' right on campus.
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Memory Support
- Home Care/Home Health
- Rehab Services
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Gulf Coast Village is a Volunteers of America community. Founded in 1896, Volunteers of America is a national nonprofit, faith-based organization dedicated to uplifting all people. Job Summary
Opportunities are available to join Gulf Coast Village's very own Private Duty Home Care Agency. Gulf Coast Village a Volunteers of America community and Cape Coral's only CCRC for more than 30 years is seeking qualified Home Health Aides to join our team.
Benefits include flexible schedules, competitive pay, employee referral programs, 24/7 access to friendly office staff and the fulfillment of working for a company whose cultures and visions are focused on providing top standard, quality of care for our local seniors.
The Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant plays a vital role in the daily care for seniors and helping them maintain their independence.Job Responsibilities include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Light House Keeping
- Accompaniment to appointments and outings
These services are provided in an array of settings from patient homes to facilities
This list is not all inclusive and is based on individual client needs
Job Requirements Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- Home Health Aide Certification (75hrs) or Current Florida Certified Nursing Assistant License
- Current CPR certification
- Home Care, Memory care or assisted living facility experience preferred
- Lifting may be required for some clients
- Strong communication skills
- Clear level 2 background check
This job has expired.