MAG Aerospace is looking for a flexible Part-Time On-Call Access Control Monitor to work day or night shift on weekends (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) or during the week to be back up for other Access Control Monitors in the event of absence. The Access Control Monitor will provide support for access control including personnel identification, badging, and visitor notifications. Primary responsibilities include: 100% check of all visitor badges; package inspections; monitoring of designated areas; and detecting and reporting violations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include, but not limited to:
- 100% check of all visitor badges
- package inspections
- monitoring/physical patrol of designated areas
- detecting and reporting violations
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and Training
- US Citizenship
- Routine and random drug screening will be administered
- Must be prompt, attentive to details, courteous, and must maintain a professional appearance.
- Candidate will receive training in the operation of physical access control and intrusion detection systems.
- Capable of remaining alert and responsive throughout the assigned shift, and of alerting the Program Security Manager in the event of any suspicious activity.
- Previous experience with access control operations
- Ability to remain alert, vigilant, and responsive throughout assigned 8-hour shifts
- Ability to report promptly and reliably for scheduled operations
- Ability to successfully complete training in access control and intrusion detection systems
- High School diploma or GED equivalent. Some college is preferred
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret DoD Security Clearance
- Previous service within a military security environment is desirable
- Active Secret DoD Security Clearance
The position is contingent upon candidate's ability to meet physical and medical requirements as needed by the position; including compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local jurisdictional requirements.
Government or customer site-specific requirements may include, but are not limited to, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status, except in circumstances where a candidate is legally entitled to an accommodation.
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Click below for the "EEO is The Law" and "Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination" supplement posters.
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam-Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and certain state and/or local laws.
If you need assistance due to a disability, please contact the MAG Aerospace Recruiting email:Applicant.Assist@magaero.com or call (703) 376-8993.
This job has expired.