The Account Manager II cultivates best-in-class and preferred healthcare facility client relationships, and consults on staffing needs and processes, by partnering with AMN Recruiters and Associate Vendors in order to source and confirm qualified Clinicians and facilitate successful assignments; ultimately generating revenue and growing Clinicians working and market share.
This position cultivates healthcare facility client relationships across all specialties by consulting on staffing needs, processes and strategies, by partnering with Recruiters, Regional Directors and Quality Services in order to present and confirm qualified Healthcare Professionals and facilitate successful assignment ultimately generating revenue and growing market share!
- Maintains communication with the client regarding open orders, candidate supply, confirmed clinicians, and contract end dates.
- Establishes consultative relationship with facility contacts to identify needs driving future orders, timing of orders, and fill rates. Offers proactive solutions for cross departmental staffing challenges.
- Conducts and crafts Order Alerts for hard to fill or priority orders.
- Navigates entire client organization through consistent phone and emails strategy in order to cultivate relationships and referrals with relevant departments and hierarchy of decision makers.
- Investigates details, timelines and decision makers for computer conversions, facility expansions and other special projects in order to strategize with Regional Director on how to secure business.
- Maximises 3rd party vendor management software systems by learning standard methodologies for posting orders and submitting files toincrease speed to market of candidate submissions and offers.
- Promotes job orders including necessary qualifications to Recruiters.
- Escalates client issues internally as appropriate, to Division Vice President, Customer Service Manager, Clinical, Quality Services by owning resolution on behalf of client in order to maintain reputation and relationships.
- Establishes contact with client contacts, through phone calls and email, to present customized solutions which address current financial, operational, and workforce planning challenges and align solutions with desired future state.
Minimum Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
- 4+ years of healthcare account management.
- Key Skills
- Account management.
- Project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
Our Core Values
Respect • Passion • Continuous Improvement • Trust • Customer Focus • Innovation
AMN's Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed actively engaging in building an organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.Pay Rate
$47,500 - $59,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.
This position may include additional compensation such as bonus or commission. Please ask your recruiter for more information.
This job has expired.