Everside Health is looking for an experienced Account Manager to provide support for their client base (employers and health center providers) to maintain strong, on-going, long-term relationships. We are looking for an inspired strategic thinker with a passion for leading growth, client satisfaction and client retention. This role is responsible for driving the continued success of Everside's clients. An Account Manager will bring Everside's best ideas, innovations, best practices, and capabilities to their portfolio of customers and match the clients' business goal, driving value for our customers.
Everside Health is a national on-site, near-site and virtual primary care provider on a mission to fix America's broken healthcare delivery model. We are technology-driven and care-obsessed. With our expanding reach, scale, and expertise, we truly make an impact on a national level by serving more clients and improving the health of more people, all while achieving the goal of reducing the total cost of healthcare for employers and organizations. That's why we exist - and our relentless focus through care delivery access, technology, transparency, and relationships drives us every day.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to provide support for Everside Health client base (employers and health center providers) to maintain strong,
on-going, long-term relationships. We are looking for an inspired strategic thinker with a passion for leading growth, client satisfaction and client retention. This role is responsible for driving the continued success of Everside's clients. An Account Manager will bring Everside's best ideas, innovations, best practices, and capabilities to their portfolio of customers and match the clients' business goal, driving value for our customers.
It is the Account Manager's responsibility to provide strategic guidance, engagement and adoption recommendations, risk identification and mitigation to clients. The result is increased customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion of Everside's footprint at each customer.
Key to this role is being able to articulate value and inspire our clients to see what's possible. As a trusted advisor and advocate, the Account Manager is the post-sales success leader and provides the clients within their book of business with a success blueprint and expansion and business roadmap.
You must be:
- Client-Focused: You start with the customer and invest the time and energy needed to understand your clients' objectives.
- Strategic: You think big-picture and focus on what really matters. You remain attentive to long-term goals in a busy day-to-day environment.
- Action-Oriented: You thrive as a self-starter who proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities.
- Collaborative: You love teamwork and work well across functions and groups.
- An Effective Communicator: You write and speak clearly, concisely and with a spirit of partnership.
- Successful: You've had success managing complex business relationships and driving consumer engagement.
- Work with existing clients to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while providing consultative advice.
- Ensure the development of relevant business information, timely plans, and reports to drive accountability and decision making to optimize client results.
- Follow processes with accuracy and attention to detail such as collecting data, contracts, etc., and moving them through the appropriate channels.
- Identify client needs; be continuously alert and responsive to changing client business environment and needs.
- Distribute and present various health risk and utilization reports to clients and associated brokers and consultants.
- Ensure that all Everside contractual obligations and service commitments are being met.
- Independently establish and maintain assigned client relationships and provide a high level of customer service.
- Maintain awareness of operational issues/performance, alert customer to issues and/or problem resolution, and instill confidence that Everside is a reliable partner.
- Create annual engagement strategy and integrated communications plan and review monthly with client.
- Visit clients/client sites on a regular basis, quarterly at a minimum.
- Work with medium to large size accounts.
- Distribution of various health risk and utilization reports to clients.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients.
- Responsible for taking care of assigned client needs, including following up with client requests.
- Coordinate activities of data gathering information distribution and ongoing administration of the client's account.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Essential Physical & Environmental Demands:
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to conduct client meetings, on occasion, in a variety of environments
- Ability to sit at desk in office location each normal workday
- Ability to us personal computer
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively in person and by telephone
- Ability to drive to and from client and vendor sites and travel away from home for several days at a time
- Ability to travel commercially by common carrier
- Ability to lift and pull 25 lbs.
- Ability to work well in a pressure environment
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated success in managing high touch clients
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or Equivalent Work Experience
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrates competence in multi-tasking
- Experienced in developing and delivering presentations
- Possesses a high energy personal style and aptitude for process oriented thinking
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and works with attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast passed environment, while managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently yet still be a team player
- Ability to perform services for the client with tenacious follow up
- Unquestionable commitment to execution
- Demonstrated conceptual and analytic thinking
- Strong project management, account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- High visibility and communication with clients, clinic providers, vendors, and carriers.
- Internal contact with all Everside Health teammates
This job has expired.