With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries to optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
The Account Manager will serve as the primary sales and account management representative to the assigned accounts, will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. This individual will utilize experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and can affect short-term and long-term business goals.
- Reliable and independent account management and coordination of SUEZ WTS personnel and technical resources to provide weekly technical services for water and process chemical treatment programs.
- Participate in daily operational meetings to communicate SUEZ WTS activities and prioritize work scope and provide customers with recommendations to improve facility reliability.
- Learn and maintain awareness of all customer safety and environmental practices
- Determine customers' needs and provide effective technical service to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Participate in collecting and testing water and process samples at accounts and analyze results to provide recommendations to improve the quality of treatment.
- Serve as a technical consultant resource to customers using SUEZ WTS technology to solve identified water and process treatment needs.
- Drive growth by continuously creating and selling value propositions for an assigned account base that focuses on our competitive advantage while leveraging our broad product portfolio.
- Partner across functions within SUEZ WTS to optimize our solutions offering.
- Develop a plan to effectively meet sales targets by meeting or exceeding key metrics for revenue, account retention, and profitability.
- Works with PLC controls and other equipment understands water process treatment design, and repairs pumps, instruments, and control panels.
- Conducts preventative maintenance and calibrates feed pumps, controllers, feed rate charts, and maintains log sheets.
- The occasional transfer of chemicals.
- Maintains the inventory of all necessary spare parts to perform immediate maintenance, and adequate supply of reagents, sample containers, and shipment containers necessary for routine as well as special sampling and analysis.
- Occasional work in confined spaces, including but not limited to vessel entry for boiler inspections.
- Ensures compliance with all aspects of safety on the job, including the operation and maintenance of an assigned company vehicle if required and complies with all Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) policies
- Safely performs all functions and responsibilities of this position while working indoors and outdoors.
- Overnight travel for training and customer sales and service (1-2 days/month).
Our Ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in direct sales, customer service, account, or team leadership or industry operations is an asset
- B.Sc. Degree or Diploma in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, or Mechanical), Biology, or Chemistry, OR equivalent experience.
- Ability and willingness to work in a range of environments including but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities.
- Demonstrated sales/people skills and/or aptitude.
- The candidate must possess solid communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- The candidate must be willing to work independently (after proper training) and be a self-starter.
- Customer-centric mindset, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions
- Some travel involved
- Valid driver's license
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive benefits that include:
Health & Life Insurance
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Flexible Spending Accounts
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This job has expired.