Hendrickson is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of medium- and heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric and air suspensions; integrated and non-integrated axle systems; auxiliary lift axle systems; parabolic and multi-leaf springs; stabilizers; and bumper and trim components to the global commercial transportation industry.
The heart of Hendrickson is its people. We are always searching for talented students to join our team, and value the opportunity to develop students' knowledge. An internship or co-op with Hendrickson is a hands-on opportunity for students to bring the classroom to life.
Our commitment to you as a PATH Student Program Member is to deliver you a Real-world, Innovative, Diverse Experience which will set you up for success. We aim to nurture the future leaders of the industry with the passion, creativity, and drive needed to continue down the path of advancing the world around us.
Area of Accountability :
Are you looking to gain hands-on experience in a business environment, centering on pricing and cost administration activities, preparing journal entries and internal/external monthly financial reports, and completing various ad hoc requests including account reconciliations? If so, the Finance Intern position could be the right fit for you.
Major Responsibilities (may vary depending on project):
• Maintain weekly actual labor hours reporting by plant
• Maintain month-end reconciliations
• Participate in monthly reporting process
• Provide customer rebate and steel surcharge assistance
• Process all vendor maintenance requests
• Perform other tasks and projects as assigned
• Enrolled student working towards a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• Knowledge of basic principles and practices of Accounting
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Strong systems and PC skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
• Self-motivated and willing to learn
• Minimum 3.0/4.0 GPA required
*This is not a comprehensive list of duties. Duties may change without notice in management's sole discretion. Hendrickson is an at-will employer, each employee is free to resign at any time, just as Hendrickson is free to terminate employment at any time without cause or notice.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.