Right now, we are looking for a brilliant and driven Accounting Specialist to join our growing team. The primary responsibilities include providing analysis and review of accounts receivable with emphasis on customer collections and processing account cancellations. This position will also serve as the primary backup for Waystar's A/P invoice processing and cash payment entries. This position will also assist other accounting team members as needed, handle basic financial and report generation functions, analysis, special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
What you'll be doing:
- Review Aging Report to determine delinquent accounts
- Create collection letters
- Phone calls to customers regarding overdue balances / payment arrangements
- Suspension / Reactivation of customer accounts
- Submission of customer account data to outside collection agency - act as primary contact for the collection agency
- Process account cancellations
- Work open Salesforce cases for the Finance Queue
- Act as primary back up for daily cash posting
- Act as primary backup for A/P invoice processing
- Filing, mailing, faxing, data entry as needed
What we're looking for:
- Assist other members of the accounting team with duties as requested
- Data entry and creation of forms, reports and letters
- Perform miscellaneous tasks and projects as assigned by Accounting Supervisor/Controller
- College degree preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Prior experience in performing basic accounting functions
This role is located in SLC, Louisville, Mid-town Atlanta or Duluth.
- Must be dependable
- Must be organized and self-motivated to follow instructions with minimal direction
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of NetSuites software a plus
- Knowledge of SalesForce software a plus
Waystar provides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
This job has expired.