Kforce has a client in need of an Active Directory Consultant in Louisville, KY.Summary:This consultant will provide direction and implementation of security and access controls on systems applications and databases and assist with end-user technical support. They will respond to incident tickets from a security/customer service aspect, while also reviewing applications from external parties. The consultant will need to understand Security Administration operations. They should be familiar with the basic principles of IT Governance. The resource will need to have knowledge of security access and controls as they relate to security on systems, applications, and database layers. They will also need to understand ITIL concepts (perhaps including ITIL Foundation Certification). The role will require an understanding of Active Directory, Novell, Lotus Notes, Unix, SQL, and Oracle.
- Experience creating user logins, creating email accounts, assigning permission to share folders and drives, adding new users, setting up shared permissions, granting permissions in Active Directory and Tier II Support
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office products
- Problem Solving and Implementation/Execution and task prioritization
- Anticipates and resolves barriers and constraints
To be successful in this role, the consultant will need to have experience including but not limited to the following:
- Group permissions
- Root cause analysis
- Core competency
- Access permission
- Admiration skills
- Parent-child objects
- Scopes group
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.