About Praxair Surface Technologies
Praxair Surface Technologies, Inc. (PST), a subsidiary of Linde, Inc, a global industrial gas company, offers a comprehensive array of high-performance materials, equipment, coatings and technologies to the aviation, energy and other industries. By continuously advancing materials and coatings technologies, PST helps customers improve environmental performance, decrease energy consumption, extend component life, improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce operating costs and produce high-quality products. Additional information about PST is available at www.praxairsurfacetechnologies.com.
Great opportunity to join our growing additive manufacturing team!
PST is currently seeking an Account Manager for an east region territory in north America. The Account Manager will be responsible for a specific territory with focus on growing metal powder sales and managing accounts. This is a remote position where the individual will work with the team located in Indianapolis. We are looking for a "go getter" excited about this emerging technology and able to help continue strong growth in markets including aerospace, energy, industrial and other. Typical duties may include, but not limited to the following:
- Generate and grow sales within an assigned territory and group of existing accounts.
- Results oriented self-starter able to operate effectively in a remote office environment
- Accountable for achieving established sales targets by seeking out new business and maintaining productive working relationships with existing customers through frequent contact.
- Consult with customers drawing upon technical skills and experience to make assessments demonstrating the value of the product.
- Develop knowledge and collect data on the account's business, products, processes, customers and growth opportunities to better understand market and specific customer needs.
- Respond to new prospect inquiries.
- Execute targeted prospecting projects to identify new opportunities for self and team.
- Maintain good coordination and communication with other sales representatives, operations, leadership and functional groups such as marketing, customer service, technology, engineering and others, to ensure the account strategies are aligned with the available resources and market objectives.
- Represent PST in a professional and dignified manner at all times.
- Key sales metrics include revenue growth, customer activity, opportunity pipeline management and pricing; diligent use of CRM to manage the territory and communicate results is expected.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-year college degree in engineering/science or business administration
- Minimum 3 years of prior sales experience or in a commercial leadership position.
- Good decision-making and business judgment skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet goals
- Strong communication, verbal and relationship building skills
- Ability to travel at least 30%
- Advanced degree
- Experience in additive manufacturing or metal powders a plus
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant ITAR regulations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program that supports our employees' and their families' wellbeing and provides the tools and resources our employees need to make well-informed decisions about their physical and financial future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.