Please note that this position is with the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word at Villa de Matel Center located in Houston, Texas. The Villa de Matel Center is the home for the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word. It is also used as a central gathering place for the Sisters and their ministries, a retirement center for the Sisters and a retreat center for the public. You can learn more about the Sisters and all of their ministries at their website, www.sistersofcharity.org.
The Senior Administrative Assistant directly supports two of the Council Members and the Vocations Office. The Senior Administrative Assistant collaborates with other executive and administrative support in a manner that assures all areas have the effective support to carry out the work of the Congregation. Working independently with minimal or no supervision, this position provides for and supports the smooth operation of the office by anticipating the needs of the Council Members and Vocation department the position supports. The Senior Administrative Assistant performs diverse secretarial and administrative support, and assists in the administration of day-to-day activities. By nature of the position, the work involves a high degree of professionalism, dealing with internal and external customers and flexibility to respond to the changing priorities. Exposure to sensitive information necessitates the use of creativity, tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment. The work requires the ability to handle confidential information and the ability to perform a variety of important and confidential tasks.
• High School Diploma required, college degree preferred, additional experience or education recommended in lieu of college degree.
• Excellent communication skills; fluent in Spanish preferred.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Grounded in the Catholic faith tradition and relates well with young adults.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Required to work some weekends and evenings.
• Experience working with cultural diversity, preferably with experience working with youth/young adults in parish or university campus.
• Project/time management
• Strong leadership skills.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills
• Operative skills and knowledge of the most recent computer programs.
• Minimum skills in graphic design for making flyers and booklets.
• Technical knowledge and skills with computer software including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, Microsoft Teams), and Zoom.
• Knowledge of social media.
• Minimum three (3) years of administrative/secretarial experience with management level leadership teams.
Rochester, New York
$17.25 - $19.40 per hourPosted about 2 hours ago
San Francisco, California
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our