Location:Johns Hopkins Intrastaff, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category:Clerical and Administrative Support
Johns Hopkins Intrastaff is the internal staffing agency for the Johns Hopkins Health System and partner hospitals, providing temporary support to a variety of the Johns Hopkins locations. Our employees are the strength of our service. Intrastaff is unique because it's one of the very few agencies where a person has the benefit of being a temporary employee and also feels like a member of a large organization. Working at Hopkins means joining a culturally diverse team that includes some of the best nurses, physicians and allied health professionals in the world. Directly or indirectly, you'll have exposure to cutting-edge technology and groundbreaking medical research.
Responsible for managing and coordinating a variety of department projects, activities, reports, schedules, collection and management of data for projects and work in progress. Develops office procedures to ensure efficient and timely operations.
Hours- Monday-Friday 8a-4:30p
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices;
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions;
- Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations;
- Provides information by answering questions and requests;
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities and determining continuing needs;
- Accomplishes department and organization objectives by completing related results as needed;
- Requires analytical ability to gather data, analyze budget reports, generate monthly reports, and interpret department policies and procedures;
- Ability to plan, organize, complete, and manage programs in the most efficient manner.
Two years college or business school, or 4 years of equivalent experience (in addition to the minimum 3 years required experience).
Minimum 3 years experience in health care administration, office experience, or customer service experience.
Able to obtain a comprehensive understanding of departmental and Hospital policies and procedures, budget verification and analysis, spreadsheets and database management.
Strong project management and communication skills, analytical ability to interpret data and policies.
Strong oral and written communication skills necessary to interact diplomatically with diverse groups of people, exchange information and produce written correspondence.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/administrative-coordinator-clerical-and-administrative-support-johns-hopkins-intrastaff-2921-330c1/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency