Assist in the responsibility for all Technician activities, including training, work schedule, advisor for special problems, parts procurement, electrical/electronic expertise and schedule preventive maintenance. Understand the principles of and maintain all AGLC machinery. Keep department management advised on problems of operators and other Technicians. Apply QPI principles and techniques effectively.
- Assist in assigning Technician duties, including scheduling work.
- Train other Technicians, emphasizing electronics, blueprint and schematic reading and theory.
- Advise other Technicians on special mechanical problems.
- Analyze all problems and perform repairs or preventive maintenance/controlled fixing duties on assigned machines to include Shaddock, Autoloader and AGT.
- Diagnose electronic problems, run test equipment, fix electronic boards and install I.C.'s. Also, wire electric motors.
- Rebuild air cylinders and vacuum pumps.
- Install new equipment and any product development changes on machinery.
- Interact with Parts Clerk to ensure proper parts and quantity on order.
- Fill in for other Technicians as needed.
- Keep management advised of Operator and Technician problems.
- Perform other related duties as directed by supervision.
QUALIFICATIONS DISCLOSURE STANDARD INFORMATION:
Applicants must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be able to pass Background Screening and Drug Test.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
This job has expired.