Your new company
You will be joining one of the most active multi-family developers in the US. They have a National presence in over 20 metro-markets specializing in luxury apartments, work force housing and senior living communities.
Your new role
As a Superintendent you will be responsible for planning, leading and coordinating all field activities related to the project.
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead a team of foreman on projects
- Communicating with the all involved individuals including: project manager, owners, design team, architects, etc.
- Reviewing proposals and drawings to then determine scope of work and then schedule accordingly
- Maintaining weekly project reports and logs
What you'll get in return
- Ability to effectively manage and lead a team on a project
- Concrete experience (specifically post tension with columns) required
- Multi-family project experience and senior living/ALF experience preferred
Compensation for this role is based on experience and includes a full benefits packageWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Haley Hill now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.