Location:Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category:Clerical and Administrative Support
The Care Management Assistant is a vital member of the Johns Hopkins All Children's Ambulatory Services team. They function to support the team with secretarial and general office work, patient navigation through the healthcare system including reminders of schedule appointments for needed services, researching sources for services such as medication authorizations, DME, and home care needs, etc. Providing supporting documentation in assisting Ambulatory with closing care gaps and other tasks to help meet the needs of the patient and the goals of the organization.
Work Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Work Hours: 8:30a-5p
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A minimum of a High School diploma, GED, Certificate of Completion or equivalent achievement. Associate's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a clerical or administrative assistant role in the health care field.
- At least one-year experience in a medical office.
- Demonstrated understanding of medical terminology.
- Strong project management and communication skills, analytical ability to interpret data and policies. Ability to prioritize work and adjust plans to achieve desired results.
- Strong oral and written communication skills necessary to interact diplomatically with diverse groups of people, exchange information and produce written correspondence.
- Able to obtain a comprehensive understanding of JHACH policies and procedures, spreadsheets and database management.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Faxing, copying, word processing, electronic medical record experience preferred, knowledge of community resources preferred. Basic computer skills required.
***Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons and religious beliefs. Requests for medical exceptions must be submitted at your occupational health screening. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Johns Hopkins Health System remains committed to providing the highest quality care for our patients and our communities.
***Authorization to Work in the United States: Applicants who require sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered for this position.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/ambulatory-care-management-assistant-clerical-and-administrative-support-johns-hopkins-all-childre-613483-5c852/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency