Are you passionate about improving the quality of healthcare?
Are you ready to leverage your talents to make healthcare better for everyone?
Do you want the opportunity to give back to your community?
Do you want to have fun at work?
Then join the growing team at Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) that is transforming the delivery of healthcare in the United States!
The Analyst I is a key contributor to data analysis development, quality control, and reporting work that spans the broad spectrum of healthcare data projects. This position will actively engage with subject matter experts, analytic staff, and other stakeholders to support HSAG projects.
To perform the duties of this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and independently. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Details regarding potential project assignments will be discussed with potential candidates during the interview process.
Essential Competencies, Duties and Responsibilities
Job RequirementsEducation and/or Experience
- Conduct data analyses for reporting tasks and contract deliverables.
- Provide analytical expertise for all data-related tasks on assigned project(s).
- Prepare, review and interpret technical reports, visualizations and contract deliverables.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on various analytic issues and analysis programming methodology.
- Perform quality control activities including parallel coding, independent review of analysis results, and code reviews.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all assigned analytic tasks and related initiatives.
- Participate in ongoing continuous improvement of the quality and efficiency of analytic products and services.
- Perform assessment and identify methods to efficiently accomplish assigned tasks and deliver quality work products.
- Provide excellent customer service with timely, accurate, and courteous response to all team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, statistics, mathematics, or comparable field.
- 2 years of recent work experience in conducting data analysis using SAS or SQL is preferred
- Knowledge in data analyses including trending, reporting, and measure calculations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Advanced experience using SAS or SAS Viya
- Experience with Tableau preferred but not required
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Experience with protocols for handling protected health information or other highly sensitive information.
- Experience with quality measure analysis is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical findings to leadership, management and non-technical experts.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.HSAG All User Information Security Responsibilities
All workforce members, volunteers, contractors or third-party agents of HSAG, Inc. who are authorized to access information systems and/or associated company data on paper or in electronic format are responsible for the following:
- Adhering to policies, procedures and guidelines pertaining to the protection of HSAG Company Data.
- Reporting actual or suspected breaches or vulnerabilities in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of HSAG Data to your immediate supervisor/manager, Corporate Compliance or Information Technology/Security Personnel.
- Reporting actual or suspected breaches or vulnerabilities in confidentiality, integrity or availability of Corporate Data, may be reported anonymously, via the NAVEX Global Compliance hotline at [Phone number shown when applying].
HSAG publishes various policies, guidelines and procedures related to the protection of Corporate Data and Information Systems. They can be found on the corporate SharePoint website. Information on requirements that may be unique to your business unit or a system you have access to can be found by talking to your supervisor/manager or designated system administrator. Disclaimer
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, management reserves the right to revise the position or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs requiring non-regular work hours, or technological developments).
HSAG is an EEO Employer of Veterans protected under Section 4212.
If you have special needs and require assistance completing our employment application process, please feel free to contact us.
This job has expired.