Supporting the paid performance marketing team, the Analyst, Performance Marketing will work with limited guidance to develop and execute quantitative analysis, tools, and reports to support marketing decision making.
This role works with the marketing, merchandising, ecommerce, and operations teams to develop data-driven insights to drive customer, financial, and product growth for paid media marketing activation.
The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in transforming large, complex marketing datasets into actionable and insightful scorecards, dashboards, and reports. You are data-driven, customer obsessed, growth-minded and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, build, and maintain dashboards to inform on results across marketing tactics, traffic, sales, conversion, customer growth, loyalty, and profitability
- Supports continual, on-going testing and experiments of marketing tactics, customer targeting, and audience segmentation
- Assist with tracking, forecasting, and optimizing marketing investment across channels
- Research, tracks, and monitors performance of keywords and landing pages to support organic and paid search marketing tactics
- Reports and recommends on multi-channel customer journeys and opportunity to improve site conversion
- Leverages web analytics tools to provide insights into standard ecommerce behavior metrics
- Measure's marketing channel impact on loyalty and customer acquisition, upgrade, renewal, and churn
- Assists with monitoring competitive and industry trends
- Works in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities to deliver scalable and accurate analytics solutions
- Drives continual improvement in the value and quality of analytics to maximize business performance
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative such as Business Analytics, Data Science, Math, Statistics, Marketing, Economics, or a closely related field
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing analytics with preferred experience supporting retail ecommerce
- Understanding of standard eCommerce and performance marketing metrics
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This job has expired.
- Preferred experience working with paid digital performance marketing for ecommerce retail business
- Experience with web analytics platforms with Google Analytics preferred
- Preferred experience with GBQ, Power BI or similar
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in one or more SQL/ R/ Python/ Matlab/ Stata/ VBA
- Ability to communicate effectively across all organizational levels using written and spoken English including the ability to provide clear guidance and constructive feedback to team members
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Able to meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities
- Analytical & strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills