If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster's values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
This position requires knowledge of GSE, Investor, Insurer and internal guidelines and processes as it relates to Consumer and Business banking lending operations (origination, processing, closing, and servicing). Individual is responsible for evaluation and assessment of the quality of assigned operational tasks to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as state and/or federal statutes. Identify and document when company standards, policies, or any applicable state or federal requirements have not been followed. Liaise with business line managers/process owners and project teams on documentation, organization, and implementation of business projects
- Knowledge of GSE, investor, and insurer guidelines and processes as they relate Consumer and Business banking lending operations (origination, processing, closing, and servicing)
- Obtaining and reviewing timeline chronologies for potential curtailments
- Taking minutes at the monthly meetings
- Maintain a culture of risk awareness and accountability by ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Manage all audits and compliance reviews both internal and external.
- Ability to identify, document and report on upcoming GSE, Investor, Insurer guideline changes as well as legal alerts and identify potential impacts to Line of Business
- Complete assigned month-end and quarterly reviews
- Complete quality control reviews on assigned task within Line of Business
- Create and update internal guidelines and procedures
- Create an inventory and catalog of all guidelines, procedures, and reports in a central location
- Oversee the SOX functions and ensure each are completed in accordance with internal timelines/checklists
- Update internal guidelines and procedures as needed
- Plan and implement low to moderately complex project plans, contribute to the development of moderate to highly complex project plans.
- Track project plan performance to ensure timely delivery of all milestones and objectives.
- Create detailed business requirements and manage changes as necessary.
- Monitor post project activities to determine success of project; develop and recommend areas of improvement
The individual should have a high school diploma or GED, 2-4 years' experience in related fields, ability to set and manage performance against tight deadlines, must be able to organize and prioritize own work, must be PC proficient and have some proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. Investor, FHA/VA and lending regulations knowledge a plus, good written and verbal communication skills is required.
The estimated salary range for this position is $52,500 to $70,000 Annual. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
This job has expired.