Job ID: []
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is the leading supplier of value-added, glazing-focused, interior, and exterior products and services. We design, engineer, test, and manufacture solutions in engineered curtain walls, storefronts, and entrances, architectural glass, shower enclosures, glazing hardware, windows, railings, and more.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Immediate position available for an AP Specialist for a growing Manufacturing company. The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Review vendor invoices for appropriate documentation and validity prior to payment.
- Enter vendor invoices into the accounting system, ensuring accurate data and G/L account allocation, 3-way match, and/or proper approval, and sales tax compliance.
- Post monthly service and utility invoices.
- Process check requests and expense reports.
- Request new vendor set-up & respond to vendor inquiries
- Manage vendors and internal customers with a high level of customer service
- Interact with other departments internally to follow-up on invoice issues and discrepancies.
- Enforce accounts payable policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the operation and integrity of the departmental accounts payable system and ensure accounts payable functions are delivered effectively and efficiently for our vendors.
- Maintain vendor files and accounts payable documentation.
- Review vendor statements, research and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare accrual for month-end close and provide supporting documents for audits.
- Process timely daily and weekly check runs for multiple entities in diverse payment types within vendor terms and/or approved payment schedules.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of three years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Accurate and proficient data entry skills for high-volume invoices requiring attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A working knowledge of standard accounting principles
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, display initiative and be a team player
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with Epicor or ERP system preferred such as SAP
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefit package, including 401K, health, dental and life insurance.
What OBE Offers You
• Highly competitive base pay
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
• Group retirement savings program
• Health and wellness programs
• A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
OBE has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of family businesses, regional companies, and large enterprises that together form the OBE family. OBE operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
OBE is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 8, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Los Angeles Job Segment:
Data Entry, Design Engineer, ERP, SAP, Engineering, Administrative, Technology
This job has expired.