Job ID: 286647
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
- Proactively manages customer programs. Plans, prepares and anticipates customer needs
- Reacts with a sense of urgency and delivers customer-centric solutions
- Manages customer expectations in regards to sales and services provided
- Provides and participates in all market and customer strategies
- Manages and coordinates territory DIY's, product knowledge training, customer, contractor and company events
- Partners with National Account Managers, Category Managers, Marketing team and local Operators to successfully execute projects and effectively communicates progress
- Communicates and implements National Retail initiatives within territory
Requirements / Education / Experience
- Accountability for meeting and exceeding Team and Customer Service performance expectations within territory
- Provides direct supervision of field sales and service team within territory
- Supervises the team's quality of work, timeliness and completion of daily assignments, tasks, and projects, including internal and external requests
- Approves overtime, vacation and expense reimbursements
What CRH Offers You
- 3+ years of Retail industry and service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Daily travel to and from company locations and/or customer locations; some overnight travel required; territory covers entire state of CA
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 28, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Los Angeles Job Segment:
Sales Management, Field Sales, Manager, Sales, Management
This job has expired.