Job ID: 293167
Pennsy Supply is a CRH company. CRH is the leading vertically integrated supplier of asphalt, aggregates, cement, ready-mix concrete, and paving and construction services in North America. Our 24,100 employees at 1,300 operating locations provide our customers with top-quality, innovative products and services.
This position is responsible for the daily production of either a batch plant or drum plant to produce quality asphalt for internal customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task
- Adhere to and follow all safety rules and regulations of MSHA/OSHA/DOT and Pennsy Supply, Inc.
- Ensure quality production of asphalt materials
- Assign and load trucks to various locations
- Order liquid asphalt as needed
- Complete daily and weekly production reports
- Perform general daily maintenance on asphalt plant
Education and/or Experience
- Ensure that all Government environmental regulations are followed
- Responsible for quality products
About Pennsy Supply
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in Asphalt Plant Operation helpful but not required
Pennsy Supply operated in Pennsylvania as a family run business producing asphalt, aggregates, and concrete as well as providing construction services until joining the CRH family in 1993. With being a part of the CRH family they are now a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form CRH. CRH is the number one asphalt producer, the third-largest aggregates producer, and one of the top 5 ready mixed concrete producers in the Unites States. CRH operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
EOE / M / F / Vet / Disability What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pennsy Supply is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Harrisburg Job Segment:
Plant, Plant Operator, Equipment Operator, Supply, Manufacturing, Operations
This job has expired.