This position provides administrative support to the Servicing team and reports to the EVP of Servicing. In addition to standard administrative duties, the position supports special department projects.
Ready to bring your whole self to work every day? At Walker & Dunlop, we didn't get to where we are by hiring ordinary individuals. We got here by hiring the exceptional! WD is looking for individuals who are caring, collaborative, driven, insightful, and tenacious to join our team!
What you will be doing:
The education and experience we're looking for:
- Support day-to-day business needs for EVP and Servicing Management Team including calendar coordination, travel and contact management
- Prepare and review expense reports, process invoices for payment
- Assist in organizing and preparing EVP materials for meetings and reports using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, among other software applications
- Assist in extraction and analysis of portfolio data from various systems using Microsoft Excel
- Maintain superior organization of department documentation, paperwork, and reports
- Prepare general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout errors and editing where appropriate. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Responsible for preparation and tracking of certain Servicing documentation related to newly boarded loans and loans following payoff
- Manage Borrower servicing portal and serve as primary client contact providing excellent customer service
- Engage with enthusiasm in other special projects and assignments as needed
- Communicate and problem-solve daily with teammates, clients, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Exercise other skills related to building a career in administration support!
What skills you should have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 plus years of administrative experience
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail, judgment, flexibility, and dependability
- Strong business sense and ability to prioritize work as well as to find solutions to various problems while prioritizing and managing deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in or experience with real estate finance and/or information technology
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new systems
- Proven desire for continuous learning
- High level of interpersonal skills and maturity to handle sensitive and confidential information. Position continually requires poise, tact, diplomacy, and initiative
- Ability to work as a part of a team, while providing a strong individual contribution
- Ability to show ownership of your work, take on challenges and acknowledge growth opportunities, and demonstrate patience when learning new processes
- Courtesy, respect, and thoughtfulness in teaming with colleagues and other stakeholders
Still reading? Then we think you should apply!
Still reading? Then we think you should apply! EEO Statement
Walker & Dunlop is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. SPAM
Please be wary of recruitment scams. An indication of a scam might be a request for sensitive or bank information at the time of application or emails coming from a non walkerdunlop.com email address. Please call us at 301.215.5500, if you have any concerns about information requested during or after the application process.
This job has expired.