If you are innovative, dedicated and want to love where you work, then consider a career at WSFS Bank. At nearly 200 years old, we are the oldest and largest locally-managed bank and trust company headquartered in the Delaware Valley. We take pride in our culture of engaged Associates that bring to life WSFS’ mission We Stand For Service through our daily delivery of stellar Customer experiences. Because of this, we have been consistently ranked a Top Workplace in the region, and recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace.
WSFS Bank is currently seeking an Assistant Branch Manager for our Fox Chase banking office, located in Philadelphia, PA . The Assistant Branch Manager will partner with the Retail Office Manager in directing activities within the branch to accomplish sales and service objectives in order to enhance customer relationships and attract new customer while maintaining the current customer base. This role will be responsible for personally serving customers in addition to performing regular management duties such as monthly coaching sessions, directing business development activities, overseeing branch operations, and scheduling, among other office duties. The incumbent will provide a high level of customer service and foster an environment of engagement amongst the branch Associates. In addition, this role will be responsible for partnering with various branch departments, such as WSFS Mortgage, WSFS Wealth, Commercial Lending, and other areas to further strengthen and grow customer relationships.
This position will staff our Fox Chase banking office. The incumbent must be flexible with scheduling. The schedule is a 40 hour work week including 2-3 Saturdays a month. This schedule can change at any time based on business needs.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in retail banking
- Must have minimum of 3 years of management or supervisory experience in a retail banking environment.
- Must have previous consultative sales experience.
- Previous experience in branch operations, including procedures, policies, control, and regulations is required.
- Must have a strong knowledge of deposit and retail loan products; familiarity with business lending products.
- Must have knowledge of financial fundamentals, including computation of interest and monthly payments.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of teller operations and processing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills are required.
- Must be proficient in basic computer skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.