The AHT is responsible for overseeing and ensuring new hires and transfer team members are properly trained and onboarded. The AHT works with the on-the-job trainer/Buddy, to train team members as they learn production techniques and to understand all safety and quality expectations. The AHT communicates with management, Operations/HR on a regular basis to update on new hire progress. AHT will have daily contact and communication with all probationary team members during the qualification period. The AHT is responsible to follow up on all safety, food safety, or any other issues that are brought forward by team members. The AHT functions as a liaison between operations and Training/Human Resources/OHS/Safety Departments. The AHT is responsible for tracking and training data entry into required recording systems.
- Monitors and guides trainee performance through the qualification period, ensuring they follow the ramp in program.
- Works with the on-the-job trainer (Buddy) to ensure the new/transfer team member is learning the job skills required to work independently and become job qualified.
- Educates the new/transfer TM of USDA, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's), and sanitation rules and regulations on the job.
- Coordinates and delivers training.
- Coordinates with the supervisor and management concerning training progress.
- Updates and sustains new hire/transfer training spreadsheets - tracking internal job transfers, start dates, and training process.
- Delivers hourly training tracking report weekly.
- Maintains training files and history for TMs under training/tracking period per Tech Reset.
- Facilitates Alchemy Training and reporting.
- Monitors and advises of workplace safety and safety habits.
- Drive and support technology engagement for location (i.e., Beekeeper/Workday/Next Frontier)
- Create, Implement, and Sustain Job Qualifications program for location
- Serve as an Orientation back up/facilitator
- Serve as a change champion for any programs carried out to support TM Engagement
- Drive TM experience through understanding/mastering all hourly production positions for location to better onboard/transition team members into their respective awarded position.
- Other duties as assigned
- One year of related work experience in Manufacturing or production.
- Strong communication and people skills with the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Strong job knowledge and ability to teach production job skills in all departments of the plant. (Each facility to update with facility specifics - all departments or specific departments)
- Ability to explain all job requirements and objectives to team members.
- Use candor to provide feedback to team members in training in order to improve performance.
- Ability to read and write English, complete on-the-job paperwork and evaluations of performance on a daily and weekly basis.
- Coordinate with the assigned supervisor, training supervisor and lead concerning the team members performance and job qualification status on a daily and weekly basis. Keep accurate and detailed training records of on-the-job training.
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Good attendance record, no more than 50% of allowed points at any given time. (On eight-point system, must have less than four points).
- Team member must not have received a written warning or written warning with suspension in the last 3 months.
- Team member must have an excellent safety record.
- Bi-lingual skills are preferred, but not required. (Facility determines language specifics)
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.Relocation Assistance Eligible:
B Shift (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.
This job has expired.