If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster's values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Process Residential and Consumer loans daily per procedures ensuring that work is produced within a degree of accuracy and consistency such as:
- Process loan files and packages as they are received, stacking up to 10 packages
- Process mail and deliver documents to its destination
- Review up to 20 original unrecorded documents in accordance with checklist and written procedure to ensure original document is ready for recording
- Process the Post Closing Mailbox per task assignment schedule ensuring it has been
- imaged and updated
- Update Power Lender as necessary to clear received items, ensuring all screens are accurately completed to include correspondent conditions screens
- Review Recorded Mortgages in accordance with checklist and update PowerLender ensuring all screens are accurately updated.
- Review Title Insurance Policies in accordance with checklist and update PowerLender ensuring all screens are accurately updated
- Ensure scripts, letters and calls are processed per department procedures to retrieve any outstanding documents
- Use reports and be proactive in acquiring outstanding documents
- Update Power Lender with Documents received to ensure accurate record of outstanding documents as established by the department
- Maintain accurate updates on exceptions and follow up efforts through the PCLIST screen
- Ensure that outstanding documents do not exceed 200 days
- Monitor external investor reports by the 15th of the month for missing documentation and obtain any missing documentation as necessary
- Monthly, process final documents for investors as dictated by investor obligation
Complete any aspect of Quality Assurance ensuring that work is produced within a degree of accuracy:
Experience and Education
- Ensure loan findings are updated on RATING screen as identified
- Monthly, ensure that the MERS Quality Assurance Reviews are being completed within 7 days from assignment as established by the department to meet 10% of new loans
- Ensure daily that the Correspondent Quality Assurance review process is completed within 72 hours of transfer
- Complete document corrections for identified errors at the time of the documentation review to include the Update of the RATING screen as applicable
- Ensure the completion of accurate reports with supporting documentation
- Ensure the accuracy of reports by updating Power Lender as updates are obtained
- Weekly, review and update reports in association with the weekly letters with status updates of efforts to clear exceptions
- Maintain communication with necessary parties to ensure completion of documents and identify exceptions and reasons for any delay
- Ensure that data collected and reported is confirmed and accurate
- Weekly, ensure the completion of the Hazard insurance mortgagee letters in accordance with procedures
- Daily, review All reports in mailbox and complete actions based on the type of report
- Monthly, review and update investor outstanding reports with status of completion
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- 2-4 years of loan experience
- Some college preferred
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Excellent customer service
- Microsoft Word Processing and Spreadsheet.
- Residential and Consumer product knowledge.
- Ability to work independently.
- Goal oriented.
The estimated salary range for this position is $19.25 HR to $21.50 HR. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
This job has expired.