Posted in Education and Training
Associate Director, Housing & Residential LifeUniversity Pay Plan Title:
Assoc Dir, Hsg & Residential LifeLocation:
Dept of Housing and Residential LifeRecruitment Type:
Open to AllJob Type:
$5,833-commensurateJob Category :
ExemptRequired Qualifications: Applicants must specifically address how they meet these required qualifications to meet the requirements of the position.:
The Associate Director for Residential Experience will serve as the secondary leader for a robust unit centered on developing a supportive and engaging learning environment for on-campus students. This position will oversee 4 Assistant Directors responsible for a functional area and supervision of community staff members. The Associate Director will partner to help architect the transformation of the residential experience with a focus on enhancing student support and increasing retention rates. This position will report to the Director of Residential Experience.Job Duties:
02/15/2023Job Close Date (posting closes at midnight):
03/13/2026Open Until Filled:
NoNormal Work Days:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, FridayNormal Work Hours Start:
8:00AMNormal Work Hours End:
You will be required to electronically attach a resume and cover letter to your application.Legal and Required Notices:
Texas State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including, but not limited to, criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications.
* Amazing health insurance: various coverage options starting your first day of employment for full-time employees with Texas State paying 100% of the employee premium and 50% for your dependents!
* Generous paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick days and many more!
* Excellent work life balance resources: mother and family-friendly resources in addition to a comprehensive FREE wellness program
* Great training and development opportunities: choose from a variety of classroom and online course offerings, learning resources, certifications, and employee educational support programs.
* An inclusive Bobcat community: join our many social networks offered on and off-campus
* Retirement peace of mind: TRS pension, retirement plans and voluntary saving options with generous employer contributions
By joining the Texas State Bobcat team, you'll be a part of one of the most beautiful, diverse, and growing universities in the nation.
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our