The Associate Manager of Owned Channel Marketing is responsible for marketing campaign ideation, facilitation, and creation through both inbound and outbound owned channels across the Inspire Brands portfolio. This individual will share P&L responsibility for delivering incremental sales, visits, and customer LTV through all available owned channels. He/she will assist in the flighting and execution decisions of marketing campaigns and function as the integration point for the Brands to gather content as well as schedule and deploy personalized marketing programs within these channels. Working closely with the brands, Product Teams, CRM, IT, Analytics, Loyalty teams and each brand's vendors, this individual will assist in gathering creative assets along the agreed upon SLA and provide to stakeholders against each brand's flighting schedule.
- Assist in ideating, scheduling, and deploying owned campaigns that will leverage consumer data in order to increase brand loyalty and purchase frequency
- Work with brands and Manager of Owned Channel Marketing to align marketing campaigns against priorities/brand content for all owned channels - email, SMS, Push, and within inbound digital channels (Web & APP), through the administration of owned channel offers and communications
- Assist in delivering monthly metrics in incremental sales, traffic, and file health to brands and stakeholders
- Analyze marketing campaign performance to determine success and path forward and translate analytics into insights that inform future test and learn strategies
- Create JIRA tickets for owned marketing campaigns and work with Campaign Programming to create, test and deploy
- Maintain deep understanding of the customer base across the Inspire Brands portfolio in order to better personalize communication and provide relevant, timely content to target market and current customer sets
- Partner with brands, CRM, IT and Analytics teams to understand, share, and incorporate campaign insights into future strategy and execution
- Partner with CRM & IT teams to identify and implement operational opportunities and efficiencies to drive the Inspire Brands portfolio forward and expand data-driven content and personalization to ensure a connected customer journey
- Maintain best practices for each channel which can be ported throughout the Inspire Brands portfolio
- Assist Owned Channel Marketing team grow the base of marketable customers within owned channels through customer retention, frequency and lifetime value through the successful creation and execution of CRM strategies and tactics
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Marketing, Communications, Hospitality or Agency/consulting environments
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, OR ABILITIES
- Detail-oriented and performance focused
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet project deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to lead presentations with executives
- Ability to solve problems both independently and collaborate as part of a team
- Personal integrity, humility, an appreciation for the power of true teamwork, and a sense of humor
- Passion for the restaurant industry and desire to help shape the future at Inspire Brands
- Availability to travel up to 25%
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple-it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
This job has expired.