At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
NASCAR is looking to bring on an Associate Producer who will create, produce and edit a variety of video products that support the industry (sponsors, teams and tracks) for use in broadcast, online, and/or at live events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Use talent, skill, and knowledge of best practice to produce and edit short-form materials in a quick turnaround environment using new and archived materials.
- Use talent and skill to create a compelling story using visual and sound elements that enhance the final product.
- Manage creative process with internal and external clients to enhance and broaden the final product.
- Utilize storytelling concepts and processes to engage the audience and create memorable content.
- Develop simple concepts into creative material.
- Develop relationships with clients and their respective creative teams.
- Research, write and provide ideas for future content.
- Manage projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Write and/or edit scripts to meet production requirements.
- Direct the work of Production Assistants during events and/or shows.
- Work with project managers, producers, and post-production to understand relevant costs and workflows.
- Plan and perform video post-production tasks including reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, logging, rough cuts, making audio adjustments, making color correction, creating graphics, and finalizing editing.
- Coordinates various aspects of production such as audio work, scenes, music, timing camera work, and script writing.
Travel: 25%, including weekends
- Able to work a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends, to meet deadlines.
- Highly skilled in non-linear editing (Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to operate HD video cameras.
- Well versed in post-production graphic and edit tools (After Effects and Color Correction).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from a four-year College or university and a minimum of four (4) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in sports media, preferably in digital/social media video production.
Proficient on company provided hardware and software, including Microsoft Office Suite. Highly skilled in non-linear editing software such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro. Skilled in post-production graphic and edit tools such After Effects and Color Correction.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
This job has expired.