The IR Experience & Enablement Group, Sales Enablement, Jr. Product Owner Associate is an integral part of the IR Experience & Enablement Group, responsible for technology / product solutions that drive successful business decisions for Carlyle's global Investor Relations platform. The Sales Enablement, Jr. Product Owner Associate will support the execution of Carlyle's CRM framework and holistic strategy, with DealCloud (DC) serving as the primary tool, in order to drive IR business results and promote continued growth. The Sales Enablement, Jr. Product Owner will support the development of operational tools that empower Carlyle's global team of 130+ Investor Relations professionals, elevate sales capabilities to achieve greater fundraising activity and engagement with Carlyle's Limited Partners (LPs).
The Sales Enablement, Jr. Product Owner Associate will report into the VP, Sales Enablement, Product Owner and work directly with IR leadership, Relationship Managers (RMs), Product Specialists (PSs) and other cross-functional teams across Carlyle's business segments to support key business initiatives. The Sales Enablement, Jr. Product Owner Associate will identify opportunities and tools for Carlyle to leverage technology and harness sales attribution so to make well-informed, business decisions that align with Carlyle's global fundraising goals.
This position requires a deep knowledge and expertise of CRM systems, sales organizations, business development and sales enablement tools.
• Support the execution of Carlyle's CRM framework and holistic strategy, with DealCloud (DC) serving as the primary tool, in order to drive IR business results and promote continued growth
• Assess, onboard, and develop cross-platform tools to manage fundraising, pipelines, forecasting and other tracking capabilities
• Host discovery sessions with business stakeholders to gather feedback for technology development
• Partner with technology resources to translate business requirements, prioritize, and implement enhancements to existing CRM tools (DealCloud and Salesforce)
• Provide suggestions on design of front-end UI and process workflows as well as back-end system architecture
• Collaborate with technical architects and developers to discuss optimal enhancement solutions while considering downstream impacts and scalability
• Suggest and assist with automation of processes that can be accessed and delivered through sales enablement tools
• Engage with IR team to drive adoption and show the benefit of sales enablement tools in their daily business practices
• Support change management by documenting processes and effectively communicate new enhancements to ensure all users are kept well informed
• Participate in focused discussions with steering committees to ensure feedback is captured, synthesized, and prioritized for sales enablement initiatives
• Adopt a One Carlyle mindset to ensure solutions unbiasedly support the overall Firm's objectives and success
Education & Certificates
• A Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of overall professional experience in financial services, required
o Experience in asset management (retail and/or institutional channels) desired
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an Agile environment, strongly preferred
• Experience operating in sales organizations preferred
• Experience with CRMs, including Salesforce, DealCloud or others strongly preferred
• Experience with complex integrations and data analysis needs strongly preferred
Competencies & Attributes
• Excellent communication skills
• Good knowledge of business, value streams, and technology and a deep, tactical way of thinking
• Ability to translate strategic directions and business objectives into team goals
• Know how to break down key features into appropriate user stories
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities and can differentiate between distractions and the roadblocks that can impact goals
• Ability to drive consensus among stakeholders, manage expectations, and build strong relationships
The compensation range for this role is specific to New York City and takes into account a wide range of factors including but not limited to the skill sets required/preferred; prior experience and training; licenses and/or certifications.
The anticipated base salary range for this role is $150,000.
In addition to the base salary, the hired professional will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package spanning retirement benefits, health insurance, life insurance and disability, paid time off, paid holidays, family planning benefits and various wellness programs. Additionally, the hired professional may also be eligible to participate in an annual discretionary incentive program, the award of which will be dependent on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Due to the high volume of candidates, please be advised that only candidates selected to interview will be contacted by The Carlyle Group.
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) is a global investment firm with $376 billion of assets under management and more than half of the AUM managed by women, across 520 investment vehicles as of June 30, 2022. Founded in 1987 in Washington, DC, Carlyle has grown into one of the world's largest and most successful investment firms, with nearly 1,900 professionals operating in 26 offices in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Carlyle places an emphasis on development, retention and inclusion as supported by our internal processes and seven Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Carlyle's purpose is to invest wisely and create value on behalf of its investors, which range from public and private pension funds to wealthy individuals and families to sovereign wealth funds, unions and corporations. Carlyle invests across three segments - Global Private Equity, Global Credit and Investment Solutions - and has expertise in various industries, including: aerospace, defense & government services, consumer & retail, energy, financial services, healthcare, industrial, real estate, technology & business services, telecommunications & media and transportation.
At Carlyle, we know that diverse teams perform better, so we seek to create a community where we continually exchange insights, embrace different perspectives and leverage diversity as a competitive advantage. That is why we are committed to growing and cultivating teams that include people with a variety of perspectives, people who provide unique lenses through which to view potential deals, support and run our business.
Greenville, South Carolina
Posted about 10 hours ago
Greenville, South Carolina
Posted about 10 hours ago
Washington, District of Columbia
Posted about 6 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our