Posted in Education and Training
AUL, Digital Scholarship & ResearchUniversity Pay Plan Title:
Associate University LibrarianLocation:
University LibrariesRecruitment Type:
Open to AllJob Type:
$10,000 - $10,703.28Job Category :
ExemptRequired Qualifications: Applicants must specifically address how they meet these required qualifications to meet the requirements of the position.:
Texas State University Libraries seeks an innovative and experienced leader to join our leadership team and provide vision and strategic leadership for research data services, digital scholarship, digital web services, and university archives. Reporting to the Associate Vice President and University Librarian, the Associate University Librarian for Digital Scholarship & Research is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the development and implementation of digital scholarship initiatives, open scholarly communications practices, and new models for research engagement. The AUL leads a cross-functional team in the application and use of digital and networked research tools to create, disseminate, and preserve new knowledge. The position collaborates with campus partners to provide leadership within University Libraries regarding all aspects of the research life cycle, including, creation, preservation, outreach and dissemination of research scholarly outputs.Job Duties:
Learn more about Texas State University Libraries:
01/18/2023Open Until Filled:
YesNormal Work Days:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, FridayNormal Work Hours Start:
8:00AMNormal Work Hours End:
You will be required to electronically attach a resume, cover letter, and list of references to your application.Legal and Required Notices:
Texas State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to inclusive thought and action in support of our diverse community. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups and all those who share our commitment to inclusivity and passion for the strength of our diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications.
Texas State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and the use of any tobacco product will not be allowed anywhere on Texas State property or in university owned or leased vehicles.
Texas State University is a member of the Texas State University System. Texas State University is an EOE.
Texas State is committed to increasing the number of women and minorities in administrative and professional positions.
* Amazing health insurance: various coverage options starting your first day of employment for full-time employees with Texas State paying 100% of the employee premium and 50% for your dependents!
* Generous paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick days and many more!
* Excellent work life balance resources: mother and family-friendly resources in addition to a comprehensive FREE wellness program
* Great training and development opportunities: choose from a variety of classroom and online course offerings, learning resources, certifications, and employee educational support programs.
* An inclusive Bobcat community: join our many social networks offered on and off-campus
* Retirement peace of mind: TRS pension, retirement plans and voluntary saving options with generous employer contributions
By joining the Texas State Bobcat team, you'll be a part of one of the most beautiful, diverse, and growing universities in the nation.
Posted about 3 hours ago
St. Louis, Missouri
Posted about 2 hours ago
Mount Orab, Ohio
Posted about 2 hours ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our