The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking an Automation Engineer in Devens, MA.
• Participate in Control System initiatives such as Change/Project Implementation, Incident/Issue Investigations, CAPA & Safety related corrective actions and manufacturing support.
• Implement system modifications by following appropriate standard operating procedures.
• Troubleshoot and remediate system configuration/infrastructure issues.
• Collaborate in investigations of proprietary automation software/hardware problems with vendors.
• Communicate proactively with supervisor and colleagues, highlighting issues and proposing solutions.
• Participate in on-call support for Automation/IT systems with other team members.
• Follow applicable standard operating procedures while working in validated systems.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
• 2+ years working experience with control systems or manufacturing systems. Preferred Emerson DeltaV or Rockwell PLC's.
• Theoretical and applied knowledge of computerized systems and Systems Development Life Cycle.
• Working knowledge in computerized systems (Preferred Emerson DeltaV or Rockwell Logix).
• Understanding of expectations working in regulated industries such as Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Food-Beverage is a plus.
• Must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply software solutions.
• Must demonstrate an ability to troubleshoot complex problems on highly automated equipment.
• Must be able to successfully work independently and within teams.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1145187
Posted about 7 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!