InterSystems is the power behind some of the world's most important applications. With a passion for excellence and a focus on client success, InterSystems provides data management, strategic interoperability, and analytics platforms used in healthcare, financial services, government, and other industries.
We have a wide variety of products and opportunities available to entry-level applicants, so the Technical Career Development Program (TCDP) was created as a way to provide recent graduates the opportunity to experience multiple technical roles within our company before committing to a team long-term.
The TCDP will prepare you for successful integration into InterSystems' elite technical teams through structured training, personalized mentorship, and frequent collaboration with cross-functional groups. Immerse yourself in our technologies and find the team that is right for you!
- Begin the program with an accelerated training in our Database Platform, HealthShare, and TrakCare products
- Match with a six-week project and mentor
- Present your project solutions to a team of VP's, managers, and mentors
- Expand your knowledge to another segment of our technologies with a second project in a different area of the company
- Embark on your InterSystems career by joining a team that aligns with the skills and interests you discovered during your TCDP experience
- Participating teams include:
- Software Development
- Quality Development
- Product Support
- Release Engineering
- Sales Engineering
- This role is intended for recent or soon to be graduates from a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD program
- Interdisciplinary academic work in Computer Science, Physics, Math, or STEM preferred
- Demonstrated initiative through academic excellence, extracurricular, or work experiences
- Technical curiosity
- Creativity towards complex technical challenges
- Collaborative team mindset
- Flexible demeanor in an ever-changing work environment
- Initiative to build a technical foundation for a career that will make a difference
InterSystems is the engine behind the world's most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.