Signup on Hired to find your dream job as a Backend Software Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for jobseekers just like you.
Companies on *Hired* apply to you! You'll receive salary and compensation details up front - before the interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we're confident that you'll find a job you'll love!
Being a Backend engineer means that you are responsible for the construction and the efficiency of all the Backend functionality for a website. You are essential in getting a project off and running. As a Backend developer, you can integrate user-facing elements built by front-end developers with server-side logic, as well as build libraries and reusable code for future use.
We need Back-end Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are results-oriented, multifaceted and can work independently or in a team environment, to get the job done.
* Using frameworks to build service-side software and integrate APIs and cloud computing.
* Analyzing and compiling data, codes and processes to identify areas of improvement and resolve issues.
* Think strategically, creatively and innovatively using good judgment and technical skills.
* Strong understanding of programming techniques and tools, as well as the web development cycle.
* Record data and report findings to the appropriate partners.
* Proficiency in writing and optimizing SQL queries.
* Build security settings, restore and back up technologies for databases and websites.
* Work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while managing and prioritizing multiple responsibilities.
Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
* 4+ years experience with Backend web development.
* 4+ years of experience building well tested large-scale, distributed systems.
* Experience with programming languages like HTML, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python, C# or Java, Go Language, Swift, Docker, Azure, AngularJS and Angular 2.
* Experience with crafting REST APIs and version control like Git.
* Experience with modern MVC frameworks such as Django, Rails, Pyramid, Flask, Sails and Laravel.
* Experience with application architecture stacks, including API layer, business logic, data modeling, hosting, network and UI/UX.
* B.S. in computer engineering, web development, computer science or equivalent experience.
These Would Also Be Nice
* Experience crafting mobile applications using Objective-C, Swift or Android.
* Experience with cloud development (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud).
* Experience doing unit testing with Virtual Machines.
* Experience with Webpack.
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?
Posted 2 minutes ago
Posted 2 minutes ago
Posted 1 minute ago