ADP is hiring a Benefit Solutions Specialist - I. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Ensures platform configuration and readiness to support a client through their annual enrollment processes. This includes all project activities involved in coordinating ADP resources as necessary and ensuring that all necessary ADP-specific tasks are accomplished on time and as required. The Specialist is responsible for all "hands-on" configuration and related activities for both benefits administration and annual enrollment:
- Primary point of contact for Comprehensive Benefits clients
- Setup and management of benefit plans and annual enrollment
- WFN Benefits technology support
- Special benefits projects for clients
- Proactive client contact
- Consultative benefits support and best practices
- Serves as primary point relationship owner for assigned Comprehensive Benefits clients, including Benefits Administration and Annual Enrollment.
- Supports / oversees the data gathering, requirements analysis and ADP project management activities associated with the maintenance of WFN/HRB and related interfaces/connections during the client's annual enrollment period.
- Coordinates and manages Benefits Administration and Annual Enrollment tasks, including coordination with back-office and off-shore teams to supplement execution of tasks/activities.
- Supports configuration and maintenance of WFN and other ADP products as it relates to Benefits.
- Secures / updates / confirms appropriate information / materials from enrollment-related internal and external sources (e.g., brokers, carrier account mangers, client leadership, etc.) to support the configuration of the WFN/HRB application and associated integration/connections resulting in a successful annual enrollment event.
- Manages activities within the project management tool related to the analysis and preparation for the enrollment process, including required system/profile/information gathering, requirements analysis, system updates, quality testing, data migration, and resulting deliverables. Provides WFN Benefits expertise.
- Manages, monitors data flow and integration including carrier connections, payroll and/or processes manual carrier updates. Works in conjunction with various team members to resolves errors, issues timely and accurately. Escalates failures appropriately and escalates programmatic issues to appropriate team members, connections development teams, carriers or other third parties as appropriate.
- Researches and resolves issues identified through routine audits. Research and resolve complex employee benefit problems and questions. Coordinates with other Comprehensive Services associates.
- Works with benefit providers to support client benefits administration, resolve eligiblity, vendor invoicing and claims issues.
- Coordinates with back office the audits, reconciliation and other processes that govern the regular deliverables such as vendor invoices, QA, transaction processing
- Provides service support related to the administration of health & welfare benefit programs to the client and internal business partners & service team via phone, CRM, email or in person, regarding standard or client operating procedure, best practice/business process, the resolution of participant benefit plan, insurance provider, WFN product and/or other client problems.
- Coordinates communication with appropriate comprehensive benefits, internal business partners or third party resources to expedite responses to critical process, operating, client or participant situations. Utilizes extensive benefits/product/process experience to identify issues, troubleshoot client or service team problems and assist with a resolution. This would include but not be limited to issues related to participant coverage, administrative processes, compliance, carrier connections, payroll, and WFN functionality.
- Continually upgrades knowledge and skill base relating to health & welfare benefit programs including compliance, standard operating procedures, administrative practices and process, WFN product and other products as applicable to increase proficiency in a support capacity. May champion and/or assist in assessing regulatory changes and process impact, process improvement, WFN product or other service application rollouts, and service training. Acts as a Liaison between the service center, relationship manager, and the client to explain benefits related processes.
- Proactively works to identify problems and offer solutions to improve the internal operation and administration of the plans. Takes a proactive approach to establish systematic processes and procedures that will reduce or eliminate errors
- Provides consultive benefits support and best practices to assigned client book of business.
- Manages the workflow (both manual and electronic) to ensure that benefits transactions are accurately processed by both ADP and non-ADP service providers such as Section 125/FSA, COBRA, 401(k), etc.
- 2 Years of experience in Client Support or Benefit Administration functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business related field or equivalent education and experience required.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- SHRM, FPC, GBA, CEBS, and/or CHRS (ACA) preferred
- Payroll, Accounting, HRIS & project coordination experience a plus.
- Basic knowledge of ADP's WFN (or other enterprise PR & H&W) products and a proven proficiency of navigating the ADP organization (or other) to resolve client requests required preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills necessary as well as interpersonal and conflict management skills. Must demonstrate an ability to work effectively in "reactive" situations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills, effective time management skills, and demonstrated client conflict resolution skills necessary.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
This job has expired.